“The Bhutanese tourism industry is founded on the principle of sustainability, meaning that tourism must be environmentally and ecologically friendly, socially and culturally acceptable and economically viable”. Guided by the unique tourism policy of “High Quality and Low Impact” set by the royal government of Bhutan, it is mandatory to take a full board package to Bhutan through a local agent, which includes your Visa arrangement too. Below is our detailed information for all our trips based on our quoted rates for 2016.
- Payment: (NO credit card facility)
- We don’t provide credit facility at any condition
- 50% payment is required while confirming the tour. The remaining payment or 100% payment must be made one month prior to the arrival date of the group
* 11th night onwards, US$ 25 will be given as duration discount
* 16th night onwards, US$ 50 will be given as duration discount
* Children/Students traveling under children tariff are not eligible
Children Discount: (Children on discounted rates are not counted in the group category)
* Complimentary for children of less than 5 years
* 50% discount on royalty (government tax) for children between 5 years to 12 years (valid school ID required)
* 25% discount on royalty (government tax) for full time students under the age of 25 years (valid school ID required)
Tour Cancellation Policy:
* 10% charges for the tour cancelled before 45 days of arrival date
* 50% cancellation charges for the tour cancelled before 15 days of arrival date
* No refund for less than 15 days of arrival date and for any change of itinerary
* The above policy doesn’t apply to the luxury hotels. If you are using luxury hotels, please check with us, as different luxury hotels have their own cancellation policy.
Flight Cancellation Policy: (Documentation charge US$ 50)
* 70% refund for cancellation made before 31 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable)
* 40% refund for cancellation made before 20 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable)
* 20% refund for cancellation made before 07 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable)
* NO refund for cancellation made less than 07 days and after travel date
* For high altitude treks, insurance is mandatory. (Prior to your arrival you must provide us with your insurance policy details and contact info)
* All our trekking routes are designed and approved by the Tourism Council of Bhutan. If you are not able to complete the trek, Bhutan Travelcations doesn’t take any responsibility. Bhutan Travelcations is not responsible if the trails are not of your expected standard or of difficult grade. Also due to high altitude terrain and being isolated, Bhutan Travelcations doesn’t take any responsible if the routes are not in a good condition.
* For trekking, if the group finishes the trek or incompletes the trek before the scheduled date, the guests must pay for the extra days.
* Proposed itinerary is subject to availability of the hotels.
* Change of itinerary is NOT entertained once the itinerary is finalized and agreed by both the parties. Guests have to pay extra for any change of itinerary.
* Goods at your own risk. We don’t take any responsibility for any loss or damage of your personal belongings.
Being an active member of the Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators (ABTO) and licensed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB), the company takes the liability and refund for any substandard service provided below country’s infrastructure and standard mentioned in the our tourism guidelines.